- Demonstrate experience in labor and delivery and/or be RN or nurse midwife
- Demonstrate interest in and understanding of current research and research process
- Support the mission, vision, and Lamaze philosophies for pregnancy, birth and parenting
- Be a current member of Lamaze International
- Complete the free Nursing Evidence-Based Practice online course or demonstrate comparable achievement/academic background in research
- Observe the workshop you desire to teach prior to teaching [strongly recommended]
- Must be willing to teach according to the outline provided and use only approved handouts, as provided
- Refrain from product promotion during or behavior that indicates a conflict of interest during activity
2022 Workshop Licensing Fee Structure
Independent business owners or presenters (i.e. those not affiliated with a hospital or other institution) are eligible for a 15% discount on licensing fees! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and confirm eligibility.
Lamaze is piloting a "pay-as-you-go" fee structure for independent presenters. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like more information.
View current fee structure.