Step 1: Start Your Application in the Certification Center
The Certification Center is your one-stop online portal where you can:
- Enter your education and experience to see if you meet the exam eligibility criteria
- Save your application and finish it later
- Apply for the exam
- Receive instant email communication once your application has been received and approved
- See your exam results
- Download your Certification Card
- Enter continuing education credit you plan to use for recertification
- Apply for recertification
Step 2: Await Application Approval
Applications are reviewed in the order they are received. Allow 2—3 weeks from the date submitted to receive approval or follow-up.
Step 3: Register for an Exam Site
Upon receipt of your application, the Lamaze certification team will issue a test site voucher and provide instructions for registering for an exam site via email.
The Lamaze certification team is here to help! Reach us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.