You can earn credit through Lamaze International by completing our online education offerings or attending our annual conference, LamazeLIVE!, or through the following approved providers.
- Lamaze International
- Accredited colleges and universities (one credit hour equals 15 contact hours)
- Achieve OnDemand (Ounce of Prevention)
- American College of Nurse-Midwives (ACNM)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- American Dietetic Association (ADA)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) – Section on Women’s Health
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- American Public Health Association (APHA)
- Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses (AWHONN), including AWHONN update services
- DONA International (DONA)
- International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners (IBLCE)
- International Childbirth Education Association (ICEA)
- Midwifery Education and Accreditation Council (MEAC)
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- National Certification Corporation (NCC)
- Any state nurses association or board of nursing
- Individual educational offerings that have been approved for Lamaze Contact Hours (Click to expand)
Do you have an educational program that could qualify for Lamaze contact hours? Get it approved for Lamaze contact hours or encourage your provider to get it approved. Getting approval for your program is easy!
Contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 202-367-1128 if you have questions regarding your specific continuing education.