Institute of Childbirth Educators
Lamaze Seminar - Virtual
June 9, 2023 10:00 AM - June 11, 2023 7:00 PM
We look forward to having you in our Lamaze Seminar! This seminar will cover HOW to teach fun and interactive childbirth classes. This seminar also fulfills one of the requirements towards becoming a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator. It’s also a wonderful way to spice-up your classes if you're already providing Childbirth Education (prenatal classes).
Why Become a Childbirth Educator?
You feel that something needs to shift in the current paradigm of birth and are ready to embark on a journey to take your teaching to the next level. Become a Lamaze® Certified Childbirth Educator and learn to facilitate inspiring and empowering programs. Qualify to become a LAMAZE® Certified Childbirth Educator from the comfort and convenience of your home in our LIVE and interactive virtual course.
BECOME AN EMPOWERED CHILDBIRTH EDUCATOR
This training is designed to uplift your teaching skills to deliver evidence-based information in effective and engaging classes and programs that combine birth education and holistic tools to support confident and empowered birth. After the completion of this course, you’ll feel confident guiding expectant families to connect to their inner wisdom and have agency in their birth experience.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL
• Explore how to teach evidence-based education that empowers and inspires
• Qualify to become an internationally recognized childbirth educator with Lamaze® International
• Renew your sense of purpose and passion
• Understand the transformation and landscape of pregnancy, birth, postpartum period and early parenthood
• Learn how to design, teach, and evaluate workshops, courses and classes that increase a birthing person’s confidence and ability to give birth
• Develop a niche in one of the world’s fastest growing professions
Whether you aspire to become a childbirth educator or wish to infuse your existing prenatal classes with valuable tools and knowledge, you will gain the confidence and enhance your skills to connect with your students on a deep level, offer them the guidance they need, and walk beside them during this transformative time in their lives.
Location: Virtual, Live ONLINE
Contact Name: Stefanie Antunes
Contact Phone: 1-877-247-8436