July 22, 2015
New Lamaze Pregnancy App for Parents
By: Cara Terreri, LCCE, CD(DONA) | 0 Comments
Lamaze has designed and released a new mobile app just for expecting and new parents! The "Pregnancy to Parenting" free mobile app from Lamaze brings you the same quality of evidence-based information you can always expect from us, now available as an app you can access any time and customize to your stage of pregnancy or postpartum. The app will share information specific to your week of pregnancy as well as tips and information for labor and birth, and feeding and caring for your new baby.
What I love most about the app is that it contains the "fluffy" fun stuff as well as the important tools you need throughout your pregnancy and early parenting. Take a look:
- Pregnancy milestones to learn what's up with you & your baby during that week
- Photo & video tool for virtual journaling and baby book memories
- Daily log to track your mood, thoughts, and any physical symptoms
Important Tools, Tracking & Resources
- Appointment scheduler with space for jotting down notes or questions
- Breastfeeding log to help track which side and for how long you fed
- Simple to use contraction timer
- Evidence-based articles on all things pregnancy, birth & early parenting
- Lamaze class finder
After you download the app from either the Apple App store or from Google Play, you'll have instant access to this valuable, fun, and helpful information, including what baby development looks like that week, fun lighthearted facts, daily tips, relevant articles, and Q&As.
Want to see more before you download? Check out our quick video about the Lamaze app, below. When you download and use the app, we'd love to have your feedback! Please take a quick moment and give us a rating on the app, which you can do in either the App Store or on Google Play. We hope you'll love it as much as we do!
TagsBirth Pregnancy Parenting Lamaze Mobile App Pregnancy to Parenting Mobile App