July 27, 2020
Learn How to Have a Better Birth Experience With Free Videos from Experts
By: Cara Terreri | 0 Comments
Wouldn't it be awesome if the people who know how to have the best, safest, and most healthy birth experience got together to create a series of free videos to share said information with pregnant parents?
Better Birth 360 World Summit is a free online video interview series happening right now (videos drop daily) featuring 15 of the most dynamic and up-to-date experts in the world of pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, postpartum, and early parenthood. The summit is hosted yearly by Nicholas Olow, a board certified and licensed Acupuncturist with over 15 years clinical experience specializing in prenatal, perinatal, postpartum care, nutritional counseling, and pain management, and actively involved in birthing communities around the world.
Each year, the Better Birth 360 World Summit delivers a star-studded line up of information-rich videos that give parents tips and insight on having a better birth experience. This year is no different. Among this year's interviews are some of our favorite leading experts as well as several Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educators! Here are some of the things you can learn from the interviews this year:
- Activities for pregnancy comfort
- Using fetal positioning to encourage an easier birth
- Birth during Covid-19
- Using your body's hormones to optimize birth for you and your baby
- Finding pleasure in sex after having a baby
- Taking back your birth during Covid-19
- How your attachment style impacts feeling safe, birth hormones, pain, and couple dynamics
- Creating love and light in the perinatal period
- Preparing mentally and physically for a more comfortable and positive birth experience
- Healing from trauma
- Why better births make a better world
- Using dance as a powerful comfort measure for labor
- Birthing the placenta
Gain free access to all 15 interviews, released once per day, by visiting the Better Birth 360 World Summit website and signing up. Get the most out of each video by jotting down notes on activities you want to incorporate, ideas you want to research more, topics to review with your partner, and questions you want to discuss with your care provider.
TagsBetter Birth 360